Dr.troph. Beate Klaudia Pinior
Dipl.oec.troph., PhD in Trophologie, Quality System Manager-Junior,
Fields of activity
- Bluetongue (BTV)
- Bovine viral diarrhoea virus (BVDV)
- since 03/2015: The economic assessment of control and eradication programmes for bovine viral diarrhoea (BVDV) worldwide
- since 03/2013: Cost-Benefit-Analysis and economic modelling of the Europe's bluetongue serotype 8 epidemic.
Collaboration on projects
- VetAustria, since 07/2015 (founded by Vet-Austria partners; A cooperation between the Austrian Federal Ministry of Health, the Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety and the University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna).
- SiLeBAT, 01/2011-02/2013 (founded by the BMBF); Workpackage 3 Structures, economics and simulations: Securing the Feed and Food Supply Chain in the Event of Biological- and Agroterrorism (BAT) Incidents.
- Safeguard, 02/2010-12/2010 (founded by the INTERREG IV A): Sound Animals and healthy Food within the Euregio Guaranteed by an United Approach [between Dutch and German / public and private entities].
- Expert of the Working Group (Dynamic Exposure Models) of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Computer Science in Agriculture, Forestry and Nutrition Science [Link 5]
- Young EPIZONE [Link 6]
- Consumer research North Rhine-Westphalia [Link 7]