Research Support Service
The University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna assists its researchers in various ways to raise external funding as well as plan and conduct research projects. The unit responsible is the Office for Research Support and Innovation (FFI).
Raising of external funding for national and European research programmes
- Advice and assistance with matters relating to person-based and project funding
- Organisation of informational events on the topic of funding
- Contacting external and internal partner organisations
- Receipt and submission of project applications
- Interface to cooperation partners (industry, SME, funding providers, other organisations)
Planning and administrative assistance with research projects
Grant management of national and international research projects
- Receipt of R&D contracts according to § 26 and § 27 Universities Act 2002
- Advice and assistance with contract writing
- (Contract negotiation upon request)
Research service for businesses
- Placement of R&D projects sponsored by businesses with researchers of the University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna
- Connecting with experts of the university.