Joint Study Freemover Funding for Students

How do I apply for a JOINT STUDY Freemover Funding?

Applications have to be done through Mobility Online.
There you will find all the necessary papers and documents.

 Before the start of the stay abroad you need:

  • Application for a Joint Study Free Mover - Funding
  • Study abroad program (advance notice of approval – ‘Vorausbescheid der Anerkennung’)
  • Written acceptance by the facility, where the internship (practice) or the clinical rotations will be completed

Please apply at least 2 months before the start of the stay abroad in Mobility Online.
To the Mobility Online Link 1

After returning from the study abroad period
The following documents must be uploaded in Mobilty Online:

  • Joint Study report
  • Written confirmation (NOT Praktikumsschein) in the form of a working certificate of the institution where the internship (practice) or clinical exercises have been completed.



Reports [only in German]


Contact Michaela Pirker
T +43 1 25077-1128
E-Mail to Michaela Pirker

Office hours
Tuesday, Thursday 1 to 3 pm
Wednesday 10 to 12 am

and according to personal appointment

International Relations Office
Building CA (Festsaalgebäude), Ground Floor

1210 Vienna, Veterinärplatz 1
T +43 1 25077-1128
F +43 1 25077-1197

Campus map  4