COVID-19: Current measures for students, teachers and staff
Here you will find an overview of the changes to the university operations of Vetmeduni Vienna in response to COVID-19. Please also inform yourself regularly on the platforms that are of relevance for you.
- Employeesof Vetmeduni Vienna will be kept up to date on our VetEasyintranet site or by e-mail.
- Studentswill receive course and lecture information on Vetucation and VetmedOnline or via e-mail (student e-mail account).
- Entering the country: Please note the current measures and information regarding entry into Austria due to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Entry Regulation
- Further information for incoming students and visiting scholars can be found on the page of the International Relations Office.
- Stricter hygiene measures:Mouth and nose protection must be worn when working in closed rooms whenever more than one person is present in the room at the same time and no other protective measures are taken (e.g. partition or organisation in teams).
- All persons on the campus and at the field offices of Vetmeduni Vienna have to wear a close-fitting mask covering the mouth and nose(FFP2 masks are recommended) and keep a minimum distance of one metre (two metres are recommended) to other persons. Face shields and plastic mouth coverings are not allowed.
Wearing FFP2 masks is required in class, in the laboratory and animal hospital as well as for animal owners!
- Animal Hospital:The animal hospital will continue to operate without restrictions. However, pet owners will not be permitted to access the outpatient and examination rooms during the examination of the animals. All current information about the Vetmeduni Vienna Animal Hospital can be found here.
- Student Services:consultation hours on Monday and Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- For the opening hours of the University Library, please refer to the website.
- The cafeteria will remain open from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for pickup service. Exceptions can be found on the Mensa-website.
- Shopping in the Vet-Shop is currently possible via Click & Collect. All information can be found on the Vet-Shop Facebook page.
- VetSim & Knochenkammer: following prior appointment via course registration.