More current vacancies in German [Link 1]
Scientific Assistant (B1; Small Animal Surgery)
- Scientific Assistant (B1; Small Animal Surgery)20170116 Resident Small Animal Surgery.pdf [Link 2]
University Assistant (B1; Internal Medicine Companion Animals)
- University Assistant (B1; Internal Medicine Companion Animals)20170116 UA InternalMedicine.pdf [Link 3]
Cardiology Residency - LMU Munich, Germany
The cardiology residency program at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany is a three-year program designed to provide advanced clinical training in both medical and interventional cardiology. The program is approved by ACVIM and ECVIM – and the candidate can choose which program they want to do.
The residency training includes a full range of both non-invasive (e.g. electrocardiographic, including Holter analysis and echocardiographic) as well as invasive (e.g. cardiac catheterization and selective angiography, invasive hemodynamic monitoring and electrophysiologic studies) and interventional (e.g. amplatzer or coil
embolization, balloon valvuloplasty, temporary and permanent pacing) techniques.
The resident will have primary case responsibility for small animal patients, and will examine large animal and exotic patients on a consultative basis.
Successful applicants must be veterinarians and must meet the following requirements:
• Completed official internship or an equivalent training in small animal medicine and
• Letter of intent with short and long term personal goals.
• Complete CV with all previous academic and non-academic curricular activities.
• Three letters of recommendation together with the application.
• Verbal and written command of the German (and additional English) language.