Our team at Herd Health Management of the University Clinic for Ruminants provides consultancy for cattle farms in cooperation with the attending veterinarians.
Our service includes
Intensive farm analysis
Further investigation if required
Definition of targets
Discussion of various options for optimizing operations or improving the situation
Working out a suitable strategy together
Establishment of a visitation log
How does a farm consultancy work?
- Telephone conversation with the attending veterinarian and the farmer
- description of the problem
- Comprehensive data analysis (feed data and milk performance, etc.)
- Site visit
- site-specific consultancy
- development of a log with practical measures on how to improve the situation