Our team at Herd Health Management of the University Clinic for Ruminants provides consultancy for cattle farms in cooperation with the attending veterinarians.
How does a farm consultancy work?
- Telephone conversation with the attending veterinarian and the farmer
- description of the problem
- Comprehensive data analysis (feed data and milk performance, etc.)
- Site visit
- site-specific consultancy
- development of a log with practical measures on how to improve the situation
Our service includes
- Intensive farm analysis
- Further investigation if required
- Definition of targets
- Discussion of various options for optimizing operations or improving the situation
- Working out a suitable strategy together
- Establishment of a visitation log