How can I send (tumor) samples for archiving in the Biobank?
- Please contact the Biobank-Team via the Tumorphone (+43 664 60257 6973).
- When samples are collected for your designated study, access can be limited.
How do I get tissue material?
- Information is presented for researchers. If you are still missing information, please contact the Biobank-Team.
Which samples do I find in the Biobank?
- You can find a list of tumor and control tissues of the Biobank here. As the amount of tissues expands continuously, please contact the Biobank-Team for more and detailed information. You can get the sample and data request form here.
Where do I find the Biobank?
- We are located at the Vetmeduni Vienna, building GA, 1st floor. You can reach us monday to friday from 8 AM to 4 PM on the tumor-phone (+43 664 60257 6973) or you can contact the Biobank-Team via e-Mail.