How do I get a library card?
Go to the borrowing desk with the following documents:
- Residence registration form (http://www.wien.gv.at/amtshelfer/dokumente/meldeservice/)
- Vetmeduni students only need their Vetmedcard
- Your student ID or official photo ID
- Completed registration form
- Persons who are under eighteen years must also present a declaration of consent from the legal guardian (german).
You can use the library card for loans the next day the university library opens.
Attention: All people who are not members of an Austrian university, graduates of the University of Veterinary Medicine or pupils can borrow media for a fee of 15 euros for an annual card or 5 euros for a monthly card.