The Student Services are responsible for the following:
- Processing all applications concerning study matters
(admissions, course and exam registration, recognition and repetition of exams, issuing of transcripts, coordination of diploma)
- Nostrification of foreign degrees
- Documenting of courses and co-publishing of the course catalogue
Restricted Consultation hours:
19.07.2021 – 30.07.2021 – closed – admissions procedure
02.08.2021 - 13.08.2021 - Monday and Wednesday 11.00 a.m.-12.15 p.m.
16.08.2021 – 27.08.2021 – closed – admission only
from 30.08.2021 - Monday and Wednesday 11.00 a.m.-12.15 p.m.
We ask you to use the party traffic only in urgent cases (e.g. collection of final documents) in order to reduce the personal contact to the bare essentials.
Please submit documents (applications, internship certificates, etc.) legibly scanned via e-mail (only from your student e-mail account)! You can also submit academic papers via e-mail.
Masks are compulsory!
General opening hours:
- In the lecture period:
Monday, Wednesday to Friday: 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM
- During holidays:
Monday and Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 12:15
- Tuesday by appointment only (during lecture period and holidays)
- Availability by phone: on work days from ca. 8 am - 4:00 pm, during consultation hours (see above) reduced or no availability
If your query requires more time and preparation, please ask for an appointment, preferably on Tuesday.