No matter whether groups of private individuals, kindergarten or school groups, employees of a company, and much more - during the half-hour campus tour you will get to know the university, its history and tasks.
The tours (every Tuesday morning or Thursday afternoon) are free. For further information please contact the Corporate Communications Team.
The meeting point for all tours is at the main entrance/porter in front of the large campus map, Veterinärplatz 1, 1210 Vienna.
Minimum number of participants/tour is 10, maximum 25 people.
Please note that it is not permitted to bring animals onto the campus. The only exceptions are patients, separately registered dogs from university members and certified assistance dogs.
- Please note, that dust and allergen exposure can occur.
- We recommend weatherproof clothing and appropriate footwear.
- FEEDING, PHOTOGRAPHING and stroking our animals is NOT ALLOWED.
- The instructions of the Vetmeduni staff must be followed.
- There are no guided tours on weekends, public holidays, during the Christmas holidays and in the months of July and August.