Vetmeduni employees can publish Open Access in over 1,850 Springer subscription journals (Springer Open-Choice) free of charge.
A list of eligible journals under the Springer Compact Open Access agreement can be found here.
Under which conditions can you publish free of charge?
- Corresponding Author is affiliated with Vetmeduni at the time of acceptance of the article.
- The email address of Vetmeduni is used for submission.
- The submitted and accepted contribution corresponds to one of the following article types: OriginalPaper, ReviewPaper, BriefCommunication, ContinuingEducation.
- When submitting the article, please state your affiliation with Vetmeduni.
- If the article is accepted, Springer will provide you with a link to the "MyPublication" online form and you can consent to the Open Access publication here.
Fees such as page charges, color charges, etc. will be charged separately with the submitter, if applicable, by the respective journal.