Vetmeduni employees can publish Open Access in all 1,300 sucription journals from Wiley (Online Open) free of charge.
A list of eligible journals under this agreement can be found here.
Under which conditions can you publish free of charge?
- Corresponding Author is affiliated with Vetmeduni at the time of acceptance of the article.
- During the process of submission "Online Open" option must be selected.
- The article must have been accepted for publication during the term of the contract (01.01.2021 – 31.12.2023).
- The submitted and accepted contribution corresponds to one of the following article types: Primary Research Article or Review Article
- When submitting the article, please quote your affiliation with Vetmeduni.
- If your article was accepted, Wiley will inform you about the possibility of Open Access publication. For this, the selection "OnlineOpen" is necessary.
- Select your affiliation to Vetmeduni ("Kemö Institution").
- Ideally, use your email address from Vetmeduni. This will make it easier to identify that you belong to Vetmeduni.
Fees such as page charges, color charges, etc. will be charged separately with the submitter, if applicable, by the respective journal